Official Release: eapmd5crack.py
Thursday, April 21, 2011
As discussed on PaulDotCom, eapmd5crack.py is a tool developed by myself and Mark Baggett which will crack an EAP-MD5 authentication exchange from a packet capture.
- Reads from pcap capture file.
- Supports multiple exchanges within capture file.
- Supports Dictionary attacks by accepting standard word lists.
- Supports Brute Force attacks by accepting FIFO file system objects. (see usage)
- Passwords per Second timer.
- Verbosity option.
- Execution halts when password is found.
Please share your thoughts, comments, and suggestions via Twitter.