Tim (lanmaster53) Tomes
Christian, father, husband, veteran, code slinger, aspiring difference-maker and hacking enthusiast.
- Managing Consultant at nVisium.
- Independent Application Security Instructor
- Occassional SANS and Black Hat Instructor
- Certified: GWAPT, GPEN, CISSP, CISA, CEH, CCNA Security, MCSA, Comptia A+ and Network+, blah, blah, why are you still reading this?
- Co-founder of Proverbs Hackers, a community of Christian Information Security professionals who share a common thread of faith, fellowship and pwning.
- Security Blogger. Most of my recent stuff is posted here, but I spent some time writing for SecurityWeekly as well. Regardless, links to all of my material can be found in the "Archive".
- Open source advocate. Creator and maintainer of the Recon-ng Framework amongst other things. See Projects for more information.